Topic is Locked
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > you're a brave man typing away at your monitor with these comments.

I'll continue to call you a liar as long as you call me a word-twister without providing proof.

> I feel pretty confident, yeah, that others will find nothing at all
    > to suggest they are credible.

I think the same with you calling me a word-twister.

> Again a total word-twist!

It's not.

> I said absolutely about a 5200B based device

You lost track, again. You claimed you were "thinking of the device with the onboard [Volari] graphics that Granny referred to", as everybody can easily read up in this thread. As "Granny" explicitely referred to a 5200B based device, you did likewise (you even quoted him on that and thanked him). Presumed you didn't lie (again), that is.
    Which CPU was the device you were thinking of supposed to be based on, if not the 5200B? Any links to Genesi plans of such a device with a Power Architecture CPU different from the 5200B, but with onboard Volari GPU?

> nor did I imply it, nor did I mean it, nor do I think it.

Then finally come across with what you were *really* implying, meaning and thinking with your original statement. The only things you did up to now is making contradicting claims and statements which don't make any sense and insulting me.

> Yet you purport to quote me as doing so.

You seem to struggle big time in following simple logic and grasping the informational content of the postings you're replying to, not only with this 5200B matter.

> It is impossible to carry on a rational debate with you.

The only one missing rationality in here completely is you.

> You're an Internet crank, nothing more.

And you're a liar, and maybe even more.
  • »06.04.09 - 19:08
Topic is Locked