• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Raf_MegaByte
    Quote:

Henes wrote:
    So finally the truth shows up: who cares if the technology rules or sucks because, in the end, it is only a matter of logo and sticker.

No matter... Apple hardware it is really reliable and they assemble good peripherals to a full working machine...

A few hardware pieces from few manufacturers and all assembled well...

But I do not like the fact that Apple always jackalize technologies created by third party...

They started their first Apple by collecting dead motherboards in dust bin from all Silicon Valley...

They were "inspired" about mouse and icons by Xerox...

Also I saw documents saying that they are in the PPC consortium just because they were those who make Motorola and IBM enter in contact to develop the PPC...

They make nothing to develop it by themselves... they just seated and saw IBM and Motorola develop PPC for them...

They tried to stole Amiga userbase when Commodore closed...

They used more free BSD technology they could to develop MacOS X, or else they seemed they were uncapable to develop REAL multitasking modern OS.

They even loaded spyware on IPhone... How bad guys... :-P

And I can continue with more and more misfits by Apple...

So I does not feel to support them, even second hand hardware....

[ Edited by Raf_MegaByte on 2008/12/18 20:33 ]

[ Edited by Raf_MegaByte on 2008/12/18 20:35 ]
    Bill Gates "Think!", Steve Jobs: "Think different!" So... Let these guy continue blabbering thinking and enjoy computing! We are on Amiga!
  • »18.12.08 - 19:31