• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Raf_MegaByte
    Quote:

takemehomegrandma wrote:
    Quote:

AmigaMac wrote:
    I would love to see a dual boot option for both Amiga OS4.1 and MorphOS 2.1 for something like the SAM440.

I'd rather have that for Mac Mini.

The Sam i is pointless, it has no purpose. It has a fraction of the Mac Mini's performance at much higher price. Nobody wants that.

If resources are limited you will have to focus your efforts. I'd say that after the Mac Mini port is here, why not focus the MorphOS porting on the G4 Mac laptops? :-)

Do not say stupid things...

1) Mac Minis have not expansion possibilities...

Sam 440 can mount fully expansions...

2) MacMinis are dead and sooner or later Apple will cease any support for repairing old G3 and G4....

Sam440 is a living product and it is fully supported by its manufacturers

And finally in Italy on Ikir Sector AmigaNews site we discussed this fact, and people from Acube revealed that they contacted Morphos Team and MorphOS team will had developed MorphOS for Samantha but they asked ridiculus high price for the develoment and want full amount of money for any copy of MorphOS sold with Samantha and not just the major percentage of it, as any normal OS sold with any normal Hardware...

http://amiga.ikirsector.it/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11475&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

It just seemed that MorphOS team wants all the cake and not just the big amount of that, as any normal OS developing renevues.

Well, it is worst for them.

If they had sold MorphOS with Samantha they had had increased noteworthy the number of users, and sure they could had lowered the prices of the OS for us that own Pegasos machines so we users will had be happy and MOS Team will had been wealthier...

It continues the stupid politics of prices of morphOS team...

First an high price for MOS 2.0/2.1

Then high price for porting MOS on Samantha

Do they enter the real world and finally undrestood that they missed another opportunity just for their greed?

:-?
    Bill Gates "Think!", Steve Jobs: "Think different!" So... Let these guy continue blabbering thinking and enjoy computing! We are on Amiga!
  • »17.12.08 - 12:13