• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > Its funny all your thoughts are based on others posts or second hand information.

I don't find it funny that I base my thoughts about Genesi products on public statements by official Genesi representatives. When it comes to technical details I'd however prefer statements from bplan representatives but you know as well as I do that they are not exactly notable for making public statements at all. Nevertheless I don't class statements from BBRV or Neko on Genesi products as "second hand information" more than I class your statements as such.
    What I find funny though is that you once more missed to answer a genuine question I directed at you.

> are you aware I was the project manager of the first ODWs? Do you know
    > I worked for genesi?

Yes, being an amiga-news.de reader I'm well aware that you were once appointed Genesi USA's Director of Sales:

http://www.amiga-news.de/en/news/AN-2003-10-00037-EN.html
    http://www.morphos-news.de/index.php?lg=en&nid=487&si=1

> If it wasnt for Sven Luther some other Euro linux guys and myself there would
    > NEVER have been an ODW project FYI. (oh and not to forget Ron Van Herk and
    > Andre Siegel ) (and naturally bplan and morphos team)

Fine, but how does that negate anything I quoted or referred to from BBRV or Neko?

> Neko took over the ODW project after SNDF and the best part is the moron did
    > not remove keyfiles and instalalled registered software - and then shipped ODWs
    > out to the developer program - this lead to the whole Burn it debacle (as there was
    > a full beta version on odw that was used to show corporate clients/partners) which
    > somehow I got blamed for

*Now* it gets interesting even for me :-) I've always wondered why BurnIt 3 didn't get released back then when it seemed almost there in 2004.

> you really should consider your sources

I did and came to the conclusion that you're no better source than BBRV or Neko when it comes to technical details of Genesi products.

> and stop arguing with me over everything.

I don't argue over "everything" with you, just when I think you're wrong or when official sources contradict your statements.
  • »19.06.11 - 13:50