• Cocoon
    Cocoon
    hnl_dk
    Quote:

@hnl_dk

"split the community"

Really, you honestly believe that?!? :evil: OK, come back next week when we announce the anti-OS4 dongle that comes with all new boards! :lol:

Just like there is no anti-MOS dongle that comes with the AmigaOnes... what is Your point... The only two things BBRV was trying to do when posting about "AmigaTwo" on AmigaWorld.net, was 1. to split the AmigaOS4 users (or the ones that don't have hardware at the moment) and 2. to get some free PR (there is new hardware on the way, from people that have contacted the right people - in the right way)...

I hope that the two "camps" are soon going to get more friendly with each others (I think that it is only a few persons, that are keeping the fire going)... But trying ot "contact the users" instead of the ones that You should/could have as partners, is not helping anyone (exept giving You some cheap PR).

Just my opinion... I have nothing against MorphOS, Pegasos II or other things related... but this is not the proper way to make business.

All the best for the future, and best regards,
    hnl_dk - Henning Nielen Lund [Denmark]
    Best regards,
    hnl_dk - Henning Nielsen Lund
  • »17.01.06 - 00:44
    Profile Visit Website