Topic is Locked
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    You people need to stop all of this, and stop it now! Genesi looses money on any of the upgrades they do. The systems being offered as ODW machines are not being given by Genesi! They are being given away by Freescale, also the PURCHASER of the machines. They can do what they want with these machines. You need to understand this. Genesi is working long and hard on getting the Pegasos name out and known. They are doing more then Amiga inc. ever did, much more then the current company holding to the A1 and AOS4 is doing. If you paid for a Pegasos 1, then at least you have one. Some people dont even have that much. Why not shop for a new board and sell your current one? I have seen two Pegasos 2 G3 machines on ebay in the last two months. NEW users got those the last selling as a COMPLETE system for just over $400. I'm sure you can get half that for your Pegasos I machine if you try. For those of you that want a machine now i say go to the various resellers and see what they have. GGS Data had a new shipment not to long ago.

In the end you need to stop being so damn greedy! The fact that Genesi even offers to do this in the first place is unheard of in any other company. When they can afford to make the offers they will just as BBRV has said.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »24.08.04 - 00:21
    Profile Visit Website
Topic is Locked