• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Bifford
    Hey JohnB

(Why when I say your name in my head does Little House On The Praery (Prarey?) spring into my mind?? Oh, thats right - im thinking of John-Boy! ;-) heheh)

Ahem. anyway, I diverge.....

I'm the writer that normally covers MOS reviews and stuff and I certainly did the PegasosI/Mos1.3 and then 1.4 reviews.

Unfortunatly I dont have the money or inclination right now to upgrade to the PegII (waiting for newer and better G#? cards to come out ;) but if I could write a review I would.

However there is othing stopping anyone else writing a review - yourself included. The fact that you've never used an Amiga before might actually be a good thing: you wont be biased towards giving it a good review, you'll say it clear and simple. And as a newie you can report on whether it was a headache to install all the hardware, and its limitations and the same for software.

Go for it. Drop Rob a line (or let me know and I'll pass it on) and start writing. I will be happy to liase with you, give you pointers, proof-read the item etc. Email me or pop into my IRC chan sometime (details in .sig).

Oh, and hurry up - there's a deadline! hehehe

TTFN.
    Bifford.
    ========
    Bifford the Youngest

My Website at: www.whiteharegames.co.uk/
  • »24.04.04 - 23:41
    Profile Visit Website