• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Furvert
    Quote:

zephar123 wrote:
    I have had my Pegasos II in storage for a very long time like around 17 years! I wanted to sell it, but figured I better check if it works. I plugged both into the ATI card which has a DVI and a VGA for some reason I think it only ever worked off of one of those 2. Nothing comes up the Monitor never recognizes a signal I can see the fan spinning on the G4 card. Any ideas of anything i might be missing to get it to post?

Thanks in advance,

I hope it's just your Power Supply!
    My own Pegasos II died a few updates back. I use this regularly. Swapping out the power supply seems to have done it and I've got it updated again finally. However I couldn't get the DVDs in the second IDE header to work. I got the DVD ROM (READ ONLY DRIVE) that was on the second onto the first header and that helped. The PATA DVD burner just won't work on either header. I have one of those small PATA to SATA cards but the SATA burner still won't work on the second Header. Not sure if it's the PATA cable or the actual Second IDE header.
    I'm going to be adding one of the 4 sata PCI cards I have for the lost DVD burner and Harddrive but I can't boot from those.
    Good luck with your systems!

Furvert
  • »27.04.24 - 01:39
    Profile Visit Website