• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    zephar123
    Quote:

Amigaharry2 wrote:
    Mine does without any problems. Firmware V1.2, Built: 2004 08 10 xxxx
    I had 3 different PEGs, and all of them works (booting through till Ambient) even without a keybord.

Now to the issue:
    It does'nt work, if you have set a "endless" delay in your Forth-Bootmenue - then he waits endless for a key-press! But in this case you should see OF-Screen.
    Also env-var auto-boot-timeout should not be zero, negative or a pointless high number. But nevertheless: If there is an issue with this var, PEG should return after a while to OF-screen or boot.

But if I understood right, zephar123 does'nt see anything, even after waiting a long time.

The question is now:

- Does PEG come up? Any activity on HD-LED? (if not -> sh..t! -> in most cases faulty CPU-Card. If you have luck only a faulty HD) It makes also sense to have a look at all capacitors, whether they are OK or not.
    - Does'nt GraCard fit or is damaged?
    - Can monitor show PEGs default resolution on OF-Screen? (31,6KHz/70Hz 720x400)
    - Are all cables OK?

You may also do a test without any card inserted - even put out GraCard and look on disk-activity LED.

[ Editiert durch Amigaharry2 25.04.2024 - 17:51 ]

I am currently waiting for a power supply because my power supply tester shows part of it showed low voltage when I tested it. I don't know the exact video card at the moment it is a lower end ATI one. (I think its a 9200 series)

[ Edited by zephar123 25.04.2024 - 23:38 ]
  • »25.04.24 - 23:35
    Profile Visit Website