• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Something I will explore soon once I get my new-to-me install of MorphOS 3.18 on my X5K more dialed in is dual monitors.

I see it may be like my AmigaOne X1000 days when I had two video cards in that and could have 2 separate unique displays of Workbench, but getting to each was not like extended desktop on Mac OS but a hot key that took you to each display. Guessing the MorphOS is similar to this?

Curious, as when I had my X1K (no longer do) an online friend made me a small program (or script I forget) that watched the cursor placement on the screen and if moved the cursor to the edge where the 2nd display is, and let it sit XX seconds, it activated this script (guessing it just toggled that Hot Key) so screen #2 became active, and visa-versa.

What does this do, almost as fast as a Mac with extended desktop, it made things more fluid switching between monitors, no hot key clicking on the keyboard, etc... just move cursor to edge of screen and bam, in 2nd monitor now controlling it.

Is there something like this available in MorphOS to switch between displays for dual monitor users?

Thanks

TJ
  • »16.01.24 - 16:16
    Profile Visit Website