• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ Amigaharry2 - I can confirm what koszer has said, that the Belkin USB PCI cards with the centre slot for 3.3v and 5v inputs are very reliable for MorphOS use (and Mac use if you really MUST ! :-P)

I am sure that you and your 'intended', as in soon to be engaged, if not married, into your MorphOS system, will live happily ever after in perfect harmony, for ever and ever. :lol:

I usually keep a couple of the Belkin cards as spares, though I've never had a failure occur in those cards as yet. 8-D

Just as an additional bit of info, if you use a generally PC based Bluetooth USB dongle, usually the earlier versions, intended for Win XP, 2K systems, then you can just plug those into a USB port on a PPC Mac system that's compatible with MorphOS and use the Bluetooth capabilities via MacOSX (pairing) and save a lot of money from buying an Apple Bluetooth board, like the A1044 which are quite hard to acquire thesedays, and expensive. Then you can use some Bluetooth mice, trackballs, keyboards, etc., via Bluetooth that the MorphOS system doesn't have a Bluetooth 'stack' for, but you can benefit from such capabilities after being 'paired' via MacOSX.

*Note* that not all Bluetooth USB dongles are compatible, but it seems that the majority of the older USB Bluetooth versions are. ;-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »16.04.23 - 06:16