• MorphOS Developer
    Piru
    Quote:

amigakit wrote:
    @Piru

There are two distinct entities here:

* ExecSG Team with a private branch of the source code

* A-EON Technology Ltd with official source maintained by BigFoot

I am not involved, or have been asked to be involved with ExecSG Team and therefore do not speak for them. I also do not know what they are working on except for news snippets of information that come my way from time to time.

Quote:

You guys (Trevor, Matthew & Steven, plus whoever else might be involved)

Bundling us together is maybe why you and others are confused and asking for clarification.

Ok, fine. Considering that the communication coming from other parties involves X5000, it is quite possible to assume that you should be at least somehow working together on this. As it is now (from outsider's point of view) it sure looks like some important internal communication is missing, and thus has resulted in:

1. Bigfoot being withheld important information and his offer to help being ignored, resulting in well founded fears of some disastrous changes being done to the firmware that may result in future problems
    2. Mixed public signals from number of parties (more or less) involved.

Quote:

Quote:

So there is something being beta tested that is supposed to be released. How come bigfoot is totally unaware what this new firmware does?

I have not been give access or ever used this new third-party firmware so I am unaware also. I presume that SSolie will distribute it to their group of beta testers. I am seeking clarification now. As I mentioned before, official A-EON X5000 firmware is maintained by BigFoot unless he chooses otherwise.

Thanks, clarity would be great in this matter, indeed.
  • »29.10.20 - 16:58