• ASiegel
    Quote:

NewSense wrote:
    I have created pages in the past on the forum without any issue at all, so it's not like I don't know how to do this, after all it's not rocket-science (no slur or envy intended on any rocket scientists).

See below.

Quote:

The basic method for creating a New Topic is, load a current thread, and then click on the New Topic button at the top of that thread, then when the new page loads, enter a suitable title for that topic, and then add whatever relevant text into the main editing window, then either "Preview" it, to check you are satisfied with what you want to say, or just "Submit" it.

The obvious way to create a new topic is to visit the homepage, log in, go to the forums section, choose a suitable subforum, and then create a new topic in the selected subforum.

This is exactly what I did when I tried to recreate your problem. It never failed for me. Everybody else seems to be doing the same thing or I assume we would have had more bug reports.

Quote:

It is after submitting it that I then get the Error 0022, and then get re-directed back to the page I just wrote, Title and Body Text intact, that I tried to submit - round and round in circles, with no completion to the action that is supposed to be effected by Submitting the Topic.

I will look into it but do not be surprised if the "New Topic" button disappears from existing topics. Using it does not allow to switch to a more fitting subforum so it is a less preferable way to create new forum topics anyway.
  • »09.05.19 - 09:47