• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ Piru Thanks for replying in more detail, it is very much appreciated. :-)

I am concerned, as you obviously are, that the available code is getting tricky to keep as relevant and up-to-date as we need it to be to stay compatible, with the ever changing and updating way things are on the internet, and I appreciate a lot, the trouble you all go to in the Development Team in order to make our use of MorphOS as enjoyable as it is.

I also appreciate the the time you've taken to explain it, however briefly, so that I know these matters are definitely being looked into to endeavour to fix such issues, which I can only imagine is a gargantuan task for OWB alone, never mind the rest of MorphOS which would just have me bewildered.

I will try to take comfort in the fact that you are aware of these issues, and are doing as much as is possible to fix our web-browser, and keep MorphOS fantastic for us all to use. Thanks

[ EDIT ] I forgot to ask - any idea what is causing the ERROR 0022, stopping me from creating a new topic ? :-?
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »07.05.19 - 03:42