• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    This evening, after trying several ways, after a reboot, and other methods I tried to open a new Topic, but I keep getting the error:

Error No: 0022

Error Msg:
    An error ocurred while querying the database.

If the page does not automatically reload, please click here

Which returns me to the edit screen - it also seems to be identifying me as "Visitor", even though I am logged in !! :-?

I have deleted my cookies for this site, and then logged back in, but the same issue persists?

I have tried to create the new Topic through my Windows system, but the same Error No: 0022 persists even trying that way, and I am still shown as "Visitor" so surely it is something to do with this site? :-?

Another anomaly is that with my Windows/Firefox the "Re-Direct" back to the edit page does not work, and it leaves me on the error page, even if I click on the Re-direct "here" link.

Anyone any idea what is happeneing, and how it can be fixed?

I was trying to open a TOPIC on:

OWB v1.25 unable to load Parcel2Go Quick-Quote correctly & some ebay pages

From today 2-May-2019, the Parcel2Go webpages have been changed, and as a result the option to arrange any services through that site are not possible with the current version of OWB v1.25.

Additionally some webpages of eBay are also either only partially functional or inaccessible, which I have mentioned on previous occasions, so OWB is rapidly running out of time with the eBay site, and has already done so, as it has before, with Parcel2Go. :-(

. . . the topic I have saved here to save me typing it all out again once this issue has been fixed. ;-)

[ Edited by NewSense 03.05.2019 - 03:55 ]
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »02.05.19 - 20:54