• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    >>> it was brought up as an example of how PPC Amigaish systems
    >>> have generally sucked.

>> Then you replied to the wrong comment it seems, as my comment
    >> you replied to was objecting your "buggy hardware" claim (which
    >> you then repeated in comment #21, so apparently you really mean it).

> you miss that your point of interrogation is answered in the next few words.

My point of interrogation was your "buggy hardware" claim referring to any (not some) PPC hardware of the past 20 years, thus including the Apple, bplan/Genesi, ACube and Varisys/A-Eon PPC hardware. I don't see where you answered this. If you did and I missed it, you can surely quote it. (Honestly, your claim is so ridiculous that I cannot even imagine how it could be proved seeing as it could be falsified by no more than one single counterexample.)
    My opinion on this: The PPC hardware designed by professional hardware designers like Apple, Varisys or bplan is not significantly more buggy than any random x86 hardware.

> You're [...] saying redundant things

Yes, I know that I'm somehow repeating myself in my replies to repeatedly uttered nonsense claims.

> you won't read properly

Apparently it's you who didn't read properly what he replied to as you failed to mention any bugs of Apple, bplan/Genesi, ACube and Varisys/A-Eon PPC hardware in comment #15. The only part of your comment that is contentually connected to what you replied to is your mention of the Peg1's "bad chipset", the bugs of which I still believe are remedied by the April2 in connection with FSB clock reduction. And even if they are not, the Peg1 is just one single of a three-digit amount of (desktop/mobile) PPC hardware released in the past 20 years.
  • »28.02.19 - 18:41