• ASiegel
    Quote:

DrMaybe wrote:
    The installation was not perfect for sure, but do work. I'm thinking about doing a new install to get rid of all those hiccups the system currently have. All the system fiddling reminds me of the amiga days where I never used an installer, but did everything manually. Programs never worked flawless :)

Please use the official MorphOS installer which has been thoroughly tested and will do a great job. Please do not attempt to install MorphOS "manually".

Quote:

are Chrysalis pack ment to work in morphos 3.10? it did not work for me straight away. It reported that i need morphos! So i changed the version and revison check in the install script. Then I managed to run the install and it did install some of the programs before reporting new errors and quiting.

A new version of Chrysalis to be used with MorphOS 3.10 is still being developed. Previous versions do overwrite many system settings files. Manually forcing Chrysalis to install on an unsupported version of MorphOS is highly likely to mess up your MorphOS installation. Please do not attempt to do this again.

The applications included in Chrysalis can be downloaded and installed separately anyway.
  • »15.06.18 - 12:44