• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ koszer - OK, I replied to your PM before I saw here that you'd already asked him, and he gave you his cost/estimate.

I still need to know more about the make of batteries he uses, as I believe only trusted brands of batteries such as Sony are reliable/last well, and hold the charge they say they do - which I can of course now ask him, but I'm waiting for your reply on a few queries in my reply PM to you (koszer).

As the cheaper Chinese brands don't seem to be worth buying as they fail to soon, and don't hold the charge required long enough - you get what you pay for of course, but I don't want to waste my cash or pay too much for the service - I just want a replacement that does what it should and lasts as long as the Apple originals - if that's possible. 8-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »01.10.21 - 03:00