• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    connor
    @comsystec

How come you are interested in it - in all: PPC, that special board as an EFIKa replacement and MorphOS? You have not been around here before and obviously you work with totally different hardware and software. I am curious.

I would still like that kind of small board but:
    400 MHz is really low even if it has 1GB RAM. For the RAM I would like it and 4x USB which EFIKA never had. That would be a cool EFIKA, yes.

But it is just a daughter board. Which motherboard do you need? What does it cost? What else do you need (apart from case, drives and power supply)? Can you ask for a complete set of mother board and daughterboard at e.g. 50 or 100 pieces?

But I believe 50 pieces would not make enough sense for the team tostart the port. Because usually a port takes a while. And from the Sam 460 users only very few (much less than 50) bought MorphOS although so many were asking for it (put aside that you need to swap graphics baord for running OS4 and MOS).

So I am curious. If you can get a good price for the whole package AND it will still be available (where? I did not find a single reseller) then you maybe can convince the MOS team to do the port.

Which firmware does the board use?
  • »13.02.18 - 17:02