• Just looking around
    Desktop-Dynamite
    Hi,

I have recently installed Morphos v3.9 on the iBook G4, A1134 which does have the ATI 9550 Radeon [32MB], 1,42Mhz with 1.5gb RAM.

I have also tried to install Chrysalic pack but that made system unstable and thus deinstalled it.

Also when installing Grunch to check for software updates, system will crash frequently, de installed Grunch as well.

Now my current issue is with youtube struggling to play 360p or higher in both windowed and full screen mode, where I doubled checked OWB where I have the latest version 1.24, albeit the about website homepage shows v1.23 [ is that a mistake ?]

As per title of this post I have also enabled the latest script.

Am I limited according to the GPU specs ? [4x AGP and 32Mb]?

Should I forget about Youtube playback on this iBook via OWB and perhaps guide me to watch them on Mplayer instead?

Is there anyone with the same iBook G4 specs as mine that could shed some light and perhaps post a video link showing youtube videos playing smoothly?

I have googled and watched several videos on Youtube trying to ask in comments section in order to obtain which iBook spec is being used.

Is there any other tweak to do?

Also what plugins must be enabled, and what is the correct setting of "spoof as" ?

Thanks in advance.
  • »11.12.17 - 07:38