• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    koszer
    Quote:

bigfoot wrote:
    Using the OF boot menu accessed via the alt key fixes this issue for you, Koszer? For both of you? Does it fix it for that boot only, or also for subsequent boots?

Booting Mac OS X first, and then rebooting into MorphOS fixes the issue until next power off for you Koszer? Does this also work for you, Intuition?

Unfortunately it does not. I've booted the system a number of times since and I've found the graphic glitches are sometimes present too, even when booting from OF bootmenu, or rebooting from OSX. Sometimes there are none, but when I try to play a YouTube clip everything starts to stutter (just like when MorphOS demoversion 30 minute trial period ends). And sometimes everything works perfectly. No rules, sadly.

Quote:

Would any of you be available at some point to do some testing? Said testing will likely involve a lot of reboots and booting MorphOS from CD to copy in a working driver after a test, so it'll require some time and some patience.

Sure, bring'em on.

My system specs are:
    PowerMac G5 Dual 2,7 GHz, 8 GB of RAM (of course only 1,5 visible/usable in MorphOS). I have one PCI card installed (Belkin F5U220 Nec based 5-port USB controller). Oh, and Bluetooth and AirPort Extreme.

One more question: Is this truly a X850XT, or some user-reflashed X800XT Mac version?
  • »06.05.17 - 20:00