• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Acill wrote:
    I picked up a 2GHZ model G5 for $25 at a yard sale last weekend and finally got everything installed. This thing smokes my Powerbook and my older MDD 1GHZ machines. LOVE IT!

Just got my keyfile for it and am good to go! Anything I should know about running MorphOS on these?

That is a great buy Paul!

I assume this is the G5 you were referring to, when you said you would be bringing your G5 PowerMac to AmiWest this year?

I'm trying to pin down dates for family business today, to confirm that I can attend AmiWest 2016, or if I will be forced to cancel my attendance for this year's show. It is not often that my sister, who lives in New Zealand for the past 20 or so years, comes back home for a visit, so when she does, I cancel all other plans, so I can spend time with her during her visit to the USA.

I am hoping that I can still do everything I want, without having to give up any events, but traveling to Southern Calif. to see my sister, with my other 3 brothers and sisters, plus driving from Southern Calif. to New Mexico, to visit my father, at the same time my 2 sisters will be there, then driving from New Mexico to Utah to visit my aunt and mother, while still making time to attend AmiWest 2016, all in the month of October, is going to be a tough thing to schedule, without any of them over lapping each other. Taking my 2 dogs with me and finding places where I can stay having them with me, adds another layer of complexity to the long trip, but I don't want to leave them with strangers for that long in a kennel.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »16.09.16 - 23:06