• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    In_Correct
    Quote:

ppcamiga1 wrote:
    It depends on what Morphos x86 will be.
    If Morphos x86 will be amiga gui and graphics on top of unix then morphos x86 may have some future.
    And it will be easy to port new morphos to arm,ppc and any other architecture.
    If Morphos x86 will be crap like aros morphos on x86 end like aros.
    Not worth of use crap which is not binary compatible with amiga os and is not modern and fast.
    Ofcourse that crap will be not worth porting, on x86 is already cheap and fast winuae.
    It is not too late to make morphos on x86 worth of use.

This sounds like Commodore USA's mission. Or perhaps Apple's. Or perhaps ... Everybody Else. I do not like MorphOS if they are going to be everybody else. I like MorphOS for being an OS programmed Correctly, and not only that but also much differently than everybody else. I also have somewhat devotion to RISC OS, the OS included with The Acorn Computer which invented The ARM Processor. While Acorn is not so popular, their ARM processor is and The ARM Processor is everywhere.

And specifically regarding UNIX? A Very Nice Operating System. Perhaps the first successful Operating System ever! It only make sense for it to be a leading OS and everybody have a Unix-like operating system.

However, I still support Quark Microkernel, and not Unix.

[ Edited by In_Correct 31.07.2016 - 08:00 ]
    :-) I Support Quark Microkernel. :-D
  • »31.07.16 - 12:00
    Profile Visit Website