• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I downloaded CDVDFS but it got to line 633 and line 683 and then error'd and failed to complete the installation, something to do with 'protect'ing a file that it couldn't and so the installation failed.

Quote:

Acill - I'm a Mac user and use disk utility to burn CDs all the time. I have no issues with reading them in MorphOS on any of the systems I use. I have several Macs and MorphOS machines as well. I also read the CDs just fine on AmigaOS.

I have not been able to find any way of reading a commercially produced Mac CD, with the HFS options, such as Mac OSX Leopard or Tiger, etc., but if you can read those disks with your MorphOS system then I'd like to know why your system is reading those disks when mine isn't, and where within MorphOS's options there is any option for me to 'tweak' my system so that I can enable my hardware to be able to read those type of CD/DVDs?
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »26.01.16 - 04:25