• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    Quote:

takemehomegrandma wrote:
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    > does anyone know if this reconciliation includes matt

I guess it does. After all, he is A-Eon's sole managing director as well as A-Eon's main shareholder ;-)

AeonKit...

;-)

Yes, that might be apt name for it.

@ David,

I've only had a little interaction with Matt and company.

I do know they sold me a Cocolino PS/2 mouse adapter that draws to much power to be used in the applications I have tried it in, and then misquoted my complaints about the matter on one of the forums they regularly post on.

And returning a relatively low cost item to a company in Great Britain is a exercise in futility as the postage will eat up a large percentage of the original price.

Also, while they do support the community, they have control over the distribution of Aeon hardware and the support and margins offered to the resellers.
    And I'm not comfortable with that or the casual way the company does business, its too much like something run by a hobbyist, for hobbyists, rather than a competitive business.
    I know our market is small, and we should be grateful for the support we get, but I just expect more professionalism from those I buy from.

That said, I can live with it, and if it helps Trevor's endeavors...I'll just leave it be.

Either way, I can, once again, purchase from Aaron, so I'm cool.
    "Never attribute to malice what can more readily explained by incompetence"
  • »09.07.17 - 23:58