amigadave
    Quote:

Jim wrote:
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    > Hope situation will resolve [...].

http://amigaonthelake.com/blog/aeon-amiga-on-the-lake/

Ah, they decide to play nice. ;-)

Now, since the post doesn't mention AmigaKit, does anyone know if this reconciliation includes matt, or does it bypass AmigaKit?
    And if it does, does that mean Aaron still isn't carrying other AmigaKit listed products?

Since the announcement was authored by A-Eon in Cardiff, I'm guessing that it was Matt who wrote it. I don't know why you dislike Matt, or why you think customer service from AmigaKit for North America customers (or any customers for that matter), is not good, as I have spent many thousands of dollars buying all kinds of Amiga gear from AmigaKit over the years, and have almost never had any problems. The couple of mistakes that were made, were quickly taken care of, in the most professional and courteous manner I have experienced from any tech company.

I would not be surprised if there are a few AmigaKit customers who don't share my feelings, or views on AmigaKit's customer service, but when I think of how many unreasonable and childish Amiga users I have seen on many different Amiga related forum sites, it is no wonder to me that Matt may have had some less than optimal interactions with a few of them (I won't name any names, to avoid stirring up a hornet's nest). If Matt has been less patient with some customers, due to his usual calm demeanor being worn thin from time to time, I think that any of us would probably react the same, or worse, under similar circumstances. Just imagine trying to satisfy everyone in all Amiga related camps, without making anyone unhappy, and not making any enemies? Probably not possible for any of us.

I'm not saying Matt or Trevor are saints, but having met both men several times, they seem like regular good guys, with genuine passion for the Amiga, and desire to help this community as best they can.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »09.07.17 - 20:51