• MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    Just before this derails any further into lala-land...

A-EON have been supportive and helpful in getting MorphOS supported on the X5000, both in terms of hardware and software. They lent us a P5020DS as well as shipped X5000 motherboards completely free of charge to both me and Frank, and they've offered their support where they could with regards to software as well.

In fact we (the MorphOS Team) have only recently been able to offer A-EON a beta version of MorphOS to run on the X5000 very recently, so obviously A-EON haven't been able to publish their own screenshots of MorphOS running on the X5000, nor have they been able to write first hand about it.

Quote:

redrumloa wrote:

It looks as though A-Eonkit may be backtracking on their promises:
    https://morph.zone/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?forum=11&topic_id=11137&post_id=121499&viewmode=flat&sortorder=0&showonepost=1

I'm guessing there's a language barrier here. What is meant is that A-EON have offered to sell pre-release systems to any MorphOS developers or testers who were interested. I know at least one person took them up on that offer and got the machine as well, so nothing bad at all to be said there.
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »07.10.15 - 13:37
    Profile Visit Website