Topic is Locked
  • News Moderator
    News Moderator
    Darth_X
    @Serge

I know I am an outsider without knowledge of this situation, so I could be wrong, but I think Thierry owes you an apology. And if APS have a cheque of yours they should indeed return it promptly. And the MorphOS community and Genesi will work on a solution for guys like you so that you can get a Pegasos2. We are a very resourceful group you know! :-D

(And maybe Freescale will buy more Pegasos2 and give them to developers.) :-D

One wish of mine is that members of morphzone whose native language is not english would feel comfortable enough to post in their native language as well as english. Its not a perfect world, sometimes understanding one another can be difficult, and computerized language translators are not perfect.

My native language is english, but I can also read some french and spanish. Of course I would like to learn how to communicate in these languages. So for example if I wanted to communicate in another language I post post both languages, my naitve language as well as the language I want to express myself in. Does this make sense?

Speaking of language translators, like babelfish, does anyone here think this would be a good *real world solution* project to get a few FREE Pegasos based systems sponsored by Freescale?

[ Edited by Darth_X on 2004/8/24 14:29 ]
    When you have eliminated all which is impossible,
    then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!!! - Sherlock Holmes
  • »24.08.04 - 22:07
Topic is Locked