Topic is Locked
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    serge
    @ Acill

Quote:

Acill wrote:
    You people need to stop all of this, and stop it now! Genesi looses money on any of the upgrades they do. The systems being offered as ODW machines are not being given by Genesi! They are being given away by Freescale, also the PURCHASER of the machines. They can do what they want with these machines. You need to understand this. Genesi is working long and hard on getting the Pegasos name out and known. They are doing more then Amiga inc. ever did, much more then the current company holding to the A1 and AOS4 is doing. If you paid for a Pegasos 1, then at least you have one. Some people dont even have that much. Why not shop for a new board and sell your current one? I have seen two Pegasos 2 G3 machines on ebay in the last two months. NEW users got those the last selling as a COMPLETE system for just over $400. I'm sure you can get half that for your Pegasos I machine if you try. For those of you that want a machine now i say go to the various resellers and see what they have. GGS Data had a new shipment not to long ago.

In the end you need to stop being so damn greedy! The fact that Genesi even offers to do this in the first place is unheard of in any other company. When they can afford to make the offers they will just as BBRV has said.

PART OF THAT POST REMOVED BY FALCON1 REASON : INSULTING LANGUAGE

I'm furius.

her is what I can see on your tag:
    Pegasos II G4 1000MHZ
    Corsair TwinXS PC3200 512MB DDR
    Soundblaster Live! Value
    Radeon 7000 AGP 64MB DDR

Ok, you have a PEG II, so this is not your problem. Is not to me to stop this stupid situation, It is the genesi responsability.

Today I have a pegasos limited by memory, I never could install more than 256 mb, this is a very big problem using mame and PSA and MOL and other linux stuff. I cant use a TV card without az voodoo3 on PCI, Voodoo3 on PCI is extremly slow. With this config, Ambient becomes a snail.

The G3 is very good, but not for emulation application. A G4 is not to much but better.

MOL is stoped on peg1 at 0.69 version, so no USB, no Burning, no sound.

There are a lot of reasons to reclam The promised PEG II G4 board.
    So please STOP telling stupid things, it's not your life.
    If $400 is not a problem compared to 200 euros, please send me them. and you tell about PEG II G3 boards sold on ebay, you speak about 2 boards, only 2, we are a lot and not 2 people waitting.

Sory, I can understand the industry world is very difficult and genesi does what they can, but on this situation, I'm feeling be fucked.

[ Edited by FALCON1 on 2004/8/24 20:16 ]
  • »24.08.04 - 18:28
Topic is Locked