• ASiegel
    Quote:

Spectre660 wrote:
    @ASiegel

The context of AmigaOS 4.1 3D is in a specific range (Radeon R7-240 - Radeon HD7730 - Radeon RX580) so yes there is a substantial performance gain in that range.
    If you use a range outside of this then that is another issue.

You are visiting a MorphOS community website. This OS and its drivers are the point of reference for people who frequent this website.

Quote:

I find it easier to source the new Porche engines to put in the new ish tractor than to find old tractor engines that survive to be tweaked.

Sure, if money is no concern, then buying a brand new Porsche engine is trivial. When you are rich, life is easy. If, however, your budget is restricted, that is a different story altogether.

Personally, I do not believe that telling people how bright that Porsche engine shines in the sunlight because it is so new is going to convince anybody to spend money on both a new tractor and a new engine that they do not have or could not possibly justify spending unless the cost / performance ratio was at least slightly comparable to their existing systems.

Quote:

Sure I am excited. I am more vocal though because of KennyR's and other's style of painting with what I consider to be too wide a brush .

You were pretty vocal before Kenny showed up.

Not everybody gets excited by how recent the manufacturing date on one of their computer's components is. That is actually normal, not a phobia.
  • »28.08.18 - 08:20