• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

BSzili wrote:]
    The port is finished, but it's too slow. If you want, you can pay me to backport the useful renderer changes from the perpetually unfinished Arx Libertatis 1.2. Otherwise the source code is public, you can have your way with it: https://github.com/BSzili/ArxLibertatis/tree/amiga

What FPS performance are you getting now with the existing port, and on what MorphOS hardware (system and video card) are you using to test it? What speed difference do you expect to get if you complete the port of the Libertatis 1.2 renderer changes, and is there any other parts of the Libertatis 1.2 code that are finished, or almost finished, that you think would be useful to also port to an upgraded MorphOS port of Arx Fatalas?

As for paying you to complete these changes, I would happily pay into a bounty fund for such work to be finished, but I have never set up a bounty before, so it might be best to have someone with experience writing bounty descriptions to do that part.

I wish Matthew Leaman of AmigaKit would finish a MorphOS compatible client for the AmiStore, so MorphOS developers would be able to use it to promote their work, as another way of increasing compensation for their time when coding projects for MorphOS.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »09.12.15 - 19:03