• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cool_amigaN
    Ah, Frogratto, I remember this game several years ago when the project started and everyone likened it with Superfrog. Back then when I tried it it was an alpha/unfinished version with only a small portion of the levels finished.

The game was brought up to my radars after the AmigaOS port but my Sam was/is so underpowered that it couldn't run it decently.

Afterwards I decided to install it on my Win/PC but I faced a huge problem with language detection with Frogatto (which reminds me BSzili's saga mentioned above): The game was insisting using mixed up Greek fonts even though my system is setup as English/American. The result was to produce/use some hieroglyphic utterly incomprehensibly characters in the game's dialogs ultimately resulting into not being able to understand what I was supposed to do next :(

I was hoping for a MorphOS version! Hope everything runs fine this time :) Will try it asap today evening, after work. Many thanks for all of your efforts, keeping us busy with new games! :)

[ Edited by Cool_amigaN 30.12.2013 - 09:50 ]
    Amiga gaming Tribute: Watch, rate, comment :)
  • »30.12.13 - 08:49
    Profile Visit Website