• esc
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    esc
    Hey guys, I had a great system running on my G4 mac mini with morphos 3.2 fully set up. For some reason, certain games are giving me problems. I will list below, but for the record I'm running a powermac g5 2.7ghz, 1gb ram, 320mb hard drive, radeon 9600 pro. My morphos installation is fresh 3.2 with chrysalis (latest version as of a few days ago).

1 - BirdieShoot - fails to launch. snoopium shows that it's looking for either env:sys/ahi.prefs or i2s.audio, both fail to read.

2 - boulderdash - fails to launch, looking for freeanim.library.elf or freeanim.library, can't find it anywhere. Just grab this from aminet?

3 - boxikon - fails to launch, can't find env:sys/ahi.prefs or i2s.audio

4 - Classic Invaders - I get a popup, can't load sound file shot.ogg, snoopium says it can't find env:sys/ahi.prefs once again, i2s.audio, env:sys/def_muicon.info, muidebug, tabsize, powertermtabsize

5 - Duke Nukem 3d - sometimes it locks up on fullscreen. May be my radeon, which sometimes flickers or occasionally in osx has given some artifacts

6 - The Legend of Edgar - Completely freezes up on launch. It streams 125 processes on snoopium before totally freezing my computer. The last thing it tries to do is open continuesave (which obviously fails).

7 - Gigalomania - crawls. Can barely move the mouse to quit the game. No snoopium issues out of the ordinary.

8 - glTron - after playing, i can't close the mui console. Then when I try to open up a folder, it hangs on "Scanning location..." and won't populate any icons or let me open up anything else.

*** More reports to follow. I know you guys aren't here to help me troubleshoot games. I just would like to know if this is easy stuff to fix. I hope it isn't related to my gfx card :(
  • »19.06.13 - 02:35