• Just looking around
    Cammy
    Thank you to those who have made an entry for this competition. As there hasn't been much interest in this contest compared to previous years, I'm thinking of extending the competition deadline for another month. I was wondering if that would be enough time for anyone who haven't had a chance until now to join in? It'll give anyone who has already finished their game a chance to polish and finish it off too.

The theme for this current competition is this: Create an Amiga game adaption of the film, television or book franchise of your choice! The only exception is you cannot use the same franchise that has already been made into an Amiga game. If you're not sure, please check either Lemon Amiga or Hall of Light. This competition is open to ALL Amiga platforms too! Bonus points will be awarded to those who completed their games by the original end-date (December 31st).

There's more information about the competition on the Amiga Game-Making Competition Page - [url]http://amigachristmastree.ultimateamiga.co.uk/Competition.html[/url] and don't forget to let me know which franchise you'll be basing your game on!

I know you can do it! Also please don't be afraid to try teaming up, it could only help your chances of winning.
  • »02.02.12 - 08:38