• Just looking around
    Cammy
    Hello everyone. Thank you to those who have taken an interest and made an effort to enter this competition, but I apologise for not having the time to arrange any prizes or promote the competition any more throughout the last month. I feel if I had have had a chance to pay more attention to the competition we could have had a few more entries.

We've decided to extend the end-date of the competition to January 31st, to give anyone who hadn't noticed it before or those who hadn't yet finished a chance to get something entered, and it's a chance for those special guys who already finished their entries to go over them and add a bit more polish if they need to. Final judging will take into account those entries that were completed by the original end-date and bonus points will be awarded. All the rules are still the same, the competition is simply being extended by a month, since this year the entries aren't necessarily Christmas-related so I don't feel too bad about doing this, and the "festive season" continues into January anyway.

I am still working on the Amiga Christmas Tree website, and am updating it every few hours so keep checking back. I haven't had a chance to scour the net for new goodies to put on the page yet, but there's a little bit there, as well as a link to the competition rules page.

Check out http://amigachristmastree.ultimateamiga.co.uk for more details and Amiga goodies as I find them.
  • »24.12.11 - 10:49