• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    The controversy:

- I'm not a "blue troll" whose purpose in life is throwing shit to other platforms.

- I'm not a truly developer: I do crap till something works. If you find it useful so be it.

- I'm not hidding in a cave looking for the next drama because "oh, my D3 port sucks so "let's fuck whatever I'm thinking to do today, like targeting that one developer".

So, for those defenders of "Holy AmigaOS Truth" pointing at MOS team developers you're pointing at the wrong place: Blame me and enjoy your stupid conclusions (read again the three points above).

For those that don't know:

- I started this port a year ago. Weeks later I see a OS4 port. So far good but it looks familiar. Whatever.

- In A1k forum a thread is going on and I pointed out about the familiarity of the OS4 port. I asked about sharing code sources but seems that never reached to anyone. Whatever.

Let's put names (you wanted):

HunoPPC is doing his thing. Fine.

Then wrotes that those are his D3 sources from years back. His own stuff. Ok.

More OS4 D3 videos appear. The output of D3 console brings some of my own debugging for the solely purpose to mark where MOS fails to do it's VBO stuff (discussed quite a few times here). It is not what original Dhewm3 has in official sources, in fact more code is added by me for ATI cards: You can read the evolution of the port here and on my Github.

The "Drama":

I wrote a post in some forum. Suddenly D3 OS4 youtube movies are private.

Today I see parts of my post running around.

Believe whatever or better don't take a part of it: I show my shit following the GPL rules and while being very independent I colaborate with others here and there. But guess who never showed a damn thing (by standard rules).

(ForFSake): Huno, dude, Do you think I did not download some of your OS4 D3 videos?

Edit: Removed the EAB forum part claims: My exact words were from another forum (anyways I wrote in EAB too but didn't show up for whatever reason).

[ Edited by Cowcat 17.04.2022 - 16:13 ]
  • »17.04.22 - 10:19