Miky060
    "every successful company is providing their fanbase with updates and announcements about their products."

"Developer AND the user have to know the direction in which their OS is moving and what kind of features are to be expected in the near future."

"Without that progress every User has the feeling that the development and the "move forward" is stopped."

I agree with all these sentences, but I fear that many opf us have still not understood that at the moment MorphOS is probably developed as an hobby by its developers in their spare time.. Really really really little few of them do it as "real job"..
    MorphOS is their own project, their own personal jewel, their toy, not our one. It seems they develop it for themself and like themself prefer it to be: they are not offering on demand a professional product to users that pay for it (and so they do not care much about what we say everywhere about it since ages..): they simply develop it and when ready offer it to the community. Stop.
    Surelly I have not shot the target at 100%, but I'm sure I'm really close at the real think..
    And I can understand that maybe they have not all the guilties about the actual status of the things and probably at the moment they are not put in the right conditions to make the thing go differently..

If some core developer want to answer to this and explain in pacific and productive way why and if I am wrong I would be seriously happy and probably all the others wil be greatfull to him.
    But sadly, I do not think this will ever happen :-(
    Maybe we will only get Catogen saying "shut up, shut uup!", "Wait silently, when Mos1.5 will be ready you will just have it!" and that confirms they do not want to have serious relashionship with their users base, they only wants to develop their jewel and give us it as present when ready...

PegasosII "Elite" Machine --> PowerMac MDD "popular" Machine --> MacMini 1.5 "still more popular" Machine
  • »23.10.04 - 10:37
    Profile Visit Website