• MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    I've released version 1.0 1.1 of my MorphOS port of Vanilla RA from the Vanilla Conquer project, which can be downloaded here.

What is Vanilla RA? To quote the readme file:

Quote:

Please excuse the funny wording the in the following paragraph, but the source
    code license - which you can read an exerpt from at the end of this file -
    requires some linguistic gymnastics.

This archive contains the "Vanilla RA" part of the Vanilla Conquer project
    which, together with the data files from Red Alert, allows you to play a game
    that's very similar to Red Alert, but isn't Red Alert.

I've now also released version 1.1 of my MorphOS port of Vanilla TD from the same project, which can be downloaded here

With a similar disclaimer as for Vanilla RA, here's what Vanilla TD is and isn't according to its readme file:

Quote:

This archive contains the "Vanilla TD" part of the Vanilla Conquer project
    which, together with the data files from Command & Conquer, allows you to play
    a game that's very similar to Command & Conquer, but isn't Command & Conquer.

Also thank you to Stevo for the icons for both ports!

Changes in version 1.1:

• Fixed a rendering issue in the TinyGL backend when using a 4:3 or 5:4 screen.

• Initial release of Vanilla TD.
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »08.03.23 - 06:26
    Profile Visit Website