• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Primax
    Quote:

Templario schrieb:
    Quote:

Primax escribió:
    @Cammy

Please don't get me wrong: every initiative pushing the Amiga in general is welcome and much appreciated.
    But sometimes those activities looks like "closed party". Why not - for example - get in touch with us, amiga-news.de, a website, which all kind of Amiga users regularly visit (at least that's what I keep getting told ;), before starting such a jam, so we could coordinate:

- when to start the jam
    - how to publish an announcement
    - how to report until the award ceremony

So, in my opinion, it would have the advantage of having one central information point. And not publishing an update in this forum and then in that...

You know what I mean? Well, then maybe next year :)

I am sorry but the site you that you mention is not so perfect, for example I am banned even in the German version insult people, in my case some called toxic.
    AmigaJam and the initiative from Cammy is better known, before you can found it in the old Amiga.org now in the social networks as Facebook.

???
    What does this have to do with you?
    I have been thinking about how best to publicize and promote the project. Because obviously there are not many entries, if entries at all.
    AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon X1650 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition / MorphOS 3.17
    Amiga1200 / Blizzard 1230 IV PiStorm32-lite / 128 MB RAM / AmigaOS 3.9
  • »19.04.23 - 04:15
    Profile Visit Website