• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Daytona675x wrote:
    @amigadave

Don't worry, I know what I'm doing :-)

Thanks for the detailed (but simplified) explanation of what your "own framework" is like. It makes much more sense to me now, and as I had already written, my concerns have been satisfied, but were replaced by more of a curiosity, which you have also satisfied now.

As someone who really wants to learn more about programming for all Amiga inspired platforms, I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.

Is this rendering engine or framework that you have created something that might be available for other Amiga, MorphOS, AmigaOS4.x & AROS programmers to use in their own projects? Could it be something you want to package and sell as a programming tool for all of us to take advantage of? Does it have a name?

Many people have mentioned the need for better documentation to aid new programmers for any of the Amiga inspired platforms, and I imagine that tools such as this framework that you have created would be another tool that might make it easier for new programmers to learn and use, instead of learning for example SDL, or OpenGL/TinyGL directly.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »03.09.15 - 21:19