• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    BalrogSoft
    Quote:

k8o wrote:
    Nice little retro intro, sound sucks a bit, but i like the visuals...

Music is a very simple code music, it just one line of code, It was taken from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCRPUv8V22o

This is the song:

((t*("363664689"[t>>13&7]&15))/12&128)+(((((t>>12)^(t>>12)-2)%11*t)/4|t>>13)&127);

There are very interesting readings about it, if you are interested, search on google this "music one line code".

Quote:

k8o wrote:
    BalrogSoft, I hope you don't get disheartened and do some more demos & intros :)

No, I want to make intros for MorphOS and Amiga classic, I have some ideas and code for another 4k intro. I'm working on a startup c code for classic Amigas also, but I have very few time for this kind of projects nowadays.

Since I got fired 3-4 years ago, I'm very busy trying to make some games, I have worked on some games with a ex coworker from the last company I have worked, but we got very few sales (I think mainly because these games were remakes of well known classic games), I'm trying to make my first game alone now, and trying to make an original game concept, but now I'm having problems to find a graphic artist. So it left very few time for demoscene projects.

The best part is that the game currently runs on MorphOS and other commercial platforms, so it will be published for MorphOS, but I don't know when it will be available.

Edited:

A new version is available, removed unused code, and replaced some for loops to while loops, it removes a few bytes more.

Overw8-bits
    Balrog Software - AmigaSkool.net
    Mac Mini - MorphOS 3.8 - G4 1.5Ghz - Ati 9200 64 Mb
    Efika - MorphOS 3.6 - Ati 9200 64Mb - 80 Gb HD
    Amiga 1200D - OS 3.9 - Blizzard 603e/240mh
  • »24.05.14 - 11:14
    Profile Visit Website