E-UAE JIT unable to use ibook keyboard
  • Just looking around
    robdun
    Hello, I've configured E-UAE to run on my iBook running MorphOS 3.7, but I'm unable to get the keyboard controls to work to my liking. I've tried kdb1, kdb2, and kdb3, but it seems like I'm unable to run any games that require joystick controls. Is there a way to modify the controls to my liking? When I use kdb3, I cant use the left alt(option) button. I'm also unable to use kdb2 since my keyboard doesn't have a right alt. I don't know what to do.

Thank-you,

Robdun.

Edit: I tried using kdb1 with the function key (fn), but that seems to not work (sort of). They keyboard layout for kdb 1 is keypad 4, 6, 8, 2, and keypad 5 (keypad 5 being the fire button). Note: When I type fn + j for example: The keyboard registers that as 1 (keypad 1). It even works when running the emulator with amigados, but in game the button combo for keypad 5 doesn't work. I can type fn + i, and it would display as 5 in amigados, but when a game loads, it does nothing.

Does anyone have a configuration that works for them (using a controller or preferably a PowerMac keyboard)?

[ Edited by robdun 22.12.2014 - 21:16 ]
  • »21.12.14 - 09:48