How soon i get paying instructions for MorphOS3.7?
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    How soon i get paying instructions for MorphOS3.7? i want pay it soon becouse i want keyfile becouse i want do somethings what need non timelimited MorphOS.
    And where i contact if gets too long.
  • »10.12.14 - 19:50
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Papiosaur
    Hello Vanhapolle,

"Boot MorphOS and launch the included RegTool application (in the Tools drawer). Fill out the form and register. You will receive a validation email and after a successful validation, an email with PayPal link."

source : http://www.morphos-team.net/faq
  • »10.12.14 - 19:55
    Profile Visit Website
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    I made reading mistake with message titles. Now we payed it.(I when i say we i mean paypal account is another people but with permission). now is hard wait keyfile.
  • »10.12.14 - 21:11
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    In_Correct
    I recently registered. :-D it was easy. They processed it and sent key file in the same day.

Also make sure once key file is installed into the folder then you must restart the computer afterwards and then the time lock will go away.
    :-) I Support Quark Microkernel. :-D
  • »10.12.14 - 21:17
    Profile Visit Website
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Now i wait and i hope get it soon becouse i want go code in ths platform where at least some things works sameway thsan classic amiga. this computer what i now use for typing this work totally diffferently and changed many times how is correct way code. But still one my favorites.(i have three favorite systems MorphOS,AmigaOS and this current one what is OS X)
  • »10.12.14 - 21:29
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Now i have keyfile and sleep little and going install it and something else also for my MorphOS machine oops harddrive. Difference is i have another harddrive for another os what i going use..
  • »11.12.14 - 00:41