Stuff in USA: CD32, Mac Mini G4 w/ MorphOS, monitors
  • esc
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    esc
    Hey guys, I'm going to throw stuff on eBay/craigslist but wanted to offer up here as well. I don't have pictures at the moment but will add them soon. Prices are OBO and preference is to keep this stuff in the USA, so domestic shipping only.

1 - CD32
    - Unit is in good working condition though occasionally the CD tray doesn't spin when you power it on. Power cycling it a few times works, usually I press down on the lid of the CD tray and it'll work after a couple of tries. This is a well known CD32 problem and there are multiple ways to fix it, though I haven't done anything to fix it permanently. It's in very nice physical condition.
    - Includes unit, USA 110 PSU, Euro 220 PSU, some CDs with games, a controller, and a PAL to HDMI converter
    - Unit is a PAL unit. Trust me, you don't want NTSC - most CD32 games were made for PAL. I am including a PAL to HDMI converter for this reason. The CD32s that were sold in Canada are NTSC and there are very few games that will work with them.
    - Price: $250 plus shipping

2 - Mac Mini G4 with MorphOS license
    - Unit is in great physical condition
    - Works a treat. No issues
    - Wifi! Works in MorphOS 3.7
    - MorphOS license/key included
    - No Mac OS, only MorphOS
    - Includes PSU. Has DVI port, 2xUSB, firewire, and sound
    - 1.5ghz, 512mb RAM, 80GB hard drive, 64mb Radeon 9200 (bone standard)
    - This computer works perfectly for 98% of MorphOS related stuff. Warp3d stuff is awesome (wipeout2097!). It only lags with some highly graphically intensive games. The only two that really come to mind for me right now are Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Acquaria.
    - Price: $200 plus shipping

3 - 2x Apple Studio Display Monitors 19"
    - http://www.everymac.com/monitors/app...lay_17_fp.html
    - Awesome display quality. Seems like IPS
    - ADC connector! You'll need a converter to make it work with DVI. However, on my PMac G5 with Radeon and built-in ADC connector, this thing is amazing. Especially with MorphOS.
    - One is in great condition, one has a couple of barely noticeable blemishes on the screen. It is only really apparent if you're looking at an all white or brightly colored screen display.
    - Price: $35 for one, $30 for the one with the slight blemishes, or $55 for both, plus shipping

4 - Faulty A4000D motherboard.
    - No idea what the problem is. Tried to fix it years ago. Some work was doen to repair ram tracks but clearly to no avail. This thing is in rough shape.
    - Has Buster 11, that much I know. Perhaps a good candidate to cannibalize instead of trying to fix.
    - No CPU, no RAM, but custom chips are all onboard.
    - Price: $60 plus shipping

5 - Fully working and FAST amithlon machine. Details to follow on this.
    - Working GPU, sound, USB, network, I'd still use a PS2 mouse/keyboard though
    - Fastest Amiga workbench experience I've ever had
    - Price: $150 plus shipping

Please PM!
  • »10.11.14 - 18:56
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    WeiXing3D
    I'd be interesting in knowing more about the Amithlon. Could you please post specs. and mention which updates were installed?
    MacMini G4 1.5GHz with MorphOS 3.9 FPGA MiST w/AmigaOS 3.9 (PFS3), FPGA Replay w/AmigaOS3.9, Amiga 1200 SCSI CD-RW, X-SURF 100 w/Rapidroad USB, External FDD with Chinon and Gotek units and Acer Aspire One ICAROS
  • »14.11.14 - 20:11
  • esc
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    esc
    Sorry for the slow response. Machine build: Asus AN8-SLI mobo, 7800 GTX PCIe. AMD X2 4200+ CPU, 1 GB DDR. Everything works - sound, usb, graphics. Very fast!

I can attach some pics / vids but it will take me a little time. I don't have a DVI monitor aside from ones in a box that I need to dig up.

Cheers!
  • »18.11.14 - 18:03
  • esc
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    esc
    A4000D motherboard has been sold.
  • »20.11.14 - 07:37
  • esc
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    esc